Thrown and hand built mid-century design bud vase
Artist: Merrill Moore
Email OgresHolmPottery@gmail.com to discuss any returns or concerns.
We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of satisfying the customer. We stand by our goods and want customers to be satisfied with them. As we are a growing business there are a few ground rules for the return of purchased art pieces.
- After consultation through email, pieces may be returned 7-days after delivery.
- Return shipping, at this time, is the responsibility of the customer.
- Allow 7-days after receipt of the returned piece for agreed upon reimbursement.
- Broken Items:
- We allow 3-days from shipping confirmation to report broken pieces.
- Email OgresHolmPottery@gmail.com with pictures of the package and the piece so that we can assist in the shipper insurance claim.
- Please be honest, if you dropped or broke it – we are unable to replace or reimburse. We may be able to advise a way to repair. Email OgresHolmPottery@gmail.com with pictures of the package and the piece so that we can help guide an at-home repair.
- Clearance Item sales are final.
- Shipping rates and duration are based on USPS calculations. We reserve the right to use an alternate shipper. Our goal is to ensure that pieces are in your hands with-in the same time frame quoted during checkout.
- Return authorization is required ahead of time – please do not return a piece without approval via email from OgresHolmPottery@gmail.com
- Custom orders will have design approval via email from OgresHolmPottery@gmail.com and are non-refundable.
- Items returned to the store due to incorrect address will require the customer to pay for re-shipment.
- Delivery tracking and confirmation is through our shipper. We allow 7-days to notify non-delivery or theft.
- Agreed upon returns are the responsibility of the customer to ensure delivery to the store.
- Insurance is required for returns.
- Send Shipping confirmation to OgresHolmPottery@gmail.com.